Sunday, November 23, 2008

Welcome to the blog or: Jumping on the bandwagon

Blogging. It seems like everyone's talking about stuff they like, or what happened to them today and they want everyone to know. Everyone who will read that is.  I don't expect anybody to read this, I just want a place to write down my thoughts on stuff that I like, or don't like. When I say stuff, I mean things like movies, music, games, books, etc. Something that I can critique and share my thoughts on. I don't mean things like pizza. Or a sunny day. I'll try to avoid talking about my boring life too, so if you do plan on reading this, don't expect to find out a lot about me. Except for stuff that I like (and don't like). Hopefully my plunge into the blogosphere won't be too  painful, and we all enjoy it. But most importantly, I'll enjoy it.

No comments: